Park Hunt

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      Went to a nearby park this morning for 1 1/2 hours. Found 15 pennies,
      4 nickels, 3 dimes and 1 quarter. The rain earlier in the week made
      digging easier today. Hopefully I will get out for awhile Sunday.

      HH

      Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
        That machine has started to pay for itself already. Good job!
        Ken

        --- In ace250@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <rgallo0@...> wrote:

        > Went to a nearby park this morning for 1 1/2 hours. Found 15
        pennies,
        > 4 nickels, 3 dimes and 1 quarter. The rain earlier in the week made
        > digging easier today. Hopefully I will get out for awhile Sunday.
        >
        > HH
        >
        > Ron

      • Mike & Audrey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
          did better than me I was out 2 plus hours got one Quarter one dime and 3 pennies.
          Mike H