Exciting Updates for ANZ ACBS Brisbane Conference 2011

  • Priscilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      The ANZ ACBS conference committee has been hard at work planning an amazing conference this year. I have updated the ANZ ACBS website to reflect:

      1) Both preconference and conference workshops have been verified as APS endorsed activities and CPD credits will be made available.

      2) A complete list of our featured international guests (Robyn Walser, Niklas Torneke, John Forsyth, Frank Bond, Louise McHugh, Emily Sandoz, Lisa Coyne, Jennifer Gregg, Glenn Callaghan, Todd Kashdan, Martin Brock, Carl Graham, and Kevin Polk) AND a preliminary list of featured ANZ ACBS guests (Russ Harris, Joseph Ciarrochi, Darin Cairns, Louise Hayes, Robert Purssey, Paul Atkins, and Mary Sawyer).

      3) All preconference workshops are described in detail.

      4) A preliminary list and detailed descriptions of conference talks and workshops have been updated. There are two pages- one for detailed summaries and the second is a quick reference list. This is not a comprehensive or final list since we are still accepting workshop and talk proposals until July 29th.

      5) Early bird and concession prices for students and NZ professionals. Early bird prices end July 31st.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Priscilla Almada
      http://www.anzact.com/

      P.S. For further information please leave an enquiry on the ANZ ACBS website or contact the conference committee: Jessica Klausen anzact2011@... or Rob Purssey robpurssey@...