Lips, aren't you lucky to have us?

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Aug 7, 2001
      I went on Metallica's site to see if James was
      getting better. I have no interest to their music now,
      but I was big fan in the 80'. I read a message on
      their rumor's board...and I thought we were real Anvil
      fans. When Anvil is doing fine, we're fine...when it's
      the opposite, we're down. But look what a "Met's fan"
      wrote, when Hatfield is not able to drink his coffee
      healthy members of the metal group Metallica, Lars Ulrich
      and Kirk Hammett have decided to occupy their time
      not by writing music and songs setting up studio
      time, but by bringing dreams to the little kids of the
      United States, via the Make a Wish Foundation... The
      members recently spent some time with children, Angela
      Wenston, age 7 and Barry Dresden, age 9... a transcript of
      Hello, Angela, what do you want to be when you grow
      Yeah!<br>Kirk: You dont want to be an attorney, you want to be a
      a groupie?<br>Kirk: A very productive member of
      What did you bring me<br>Kirk: An issue of Metal
      You bring me anything else...<br>Kirk: Uh, yes...
      Ok<br>Kirk: Here you pick it up like this... No, not like
      that! NO!<br>Doctor: Oh no! She went into a
      quite some time, until a nurse told him Michael Jackson
      checked out Barry and took him to his Neverland Ranch...
      Lars walked outside where he ran into Tipper Gore...
      oddly enough... The hardass woman pulled out a 9mm and
      pointed it at Lars... Lars averted the situation by
      cramming a razor sharp drumstick down her throat,
      destroying her trachea and damaging the lining of her
      stomach... This brought Al Gore...<br> <br>Al: Hello
      american... I see you have murdered my wife ::Whispering::
      has been VH2 News, stay tuned for Toilet Killed The
      Outhouse Star: History of Indoor Plumbing, next on VH2!
      yellow water the same day that his cable broke
      :(<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?