Re: Hey St. Catherines!

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Aug 5 2:01 PM
      After all these years, Lips, don't tell us that
      you believe in the "fool moon"'s effects. It's sad
      about your show. But, it's a luck for me that I chose
      New-York...<br><br>All around my place, there's stages cos in August we
      have a lot of shows here. In the Cartier-Brebeuf Park,
      it's "metal" (beginners) and on the 3rd avenue (where
      the "Dame de Coeur Bar" was), it's a kind of punk
      rock, blues and soft rock. Merchants sell merchandises
      on the sidewalks, it's cool. Hey, the 3 stages are
      big! What I mean is: WHY DON'T YOU COME PLAY IN MY
      CITY, DAMN!!! In Montreal maybe? I hope one day the
      full moon will bring you back around
      here!<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003