Re: Hey St. Catherines!

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1587 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hi Everyone, Last night we all showed up at
      Malibu Jacks but the only problem was that the bar was
      closed down. We frantically called all the clubs in town
      to try to salvage the loss but none of the clubs
      were prepared to handle the technical aspect or the
      people as most were under staffed for the week end. Well
      that was only just part of a very long weird day I had
      yesturday. First my cable for the tv went down then the
      phone, well then our cell phones and the water coming
      out of the tap was yellow. Very strange maybe the
      full moon is the cause.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?