Re: Backwaxed

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 9, 2001
      SEE!!!! This is why I love this club. Where in
      the world would I have gotten that info
      Backwaxed is pretty unnecessary, as all the songs are on
      other records. The 1st side - even if Lips wasn't too
      happy with it - is great for the diehard - you know how
      we all love those rare, unreleased songs (although
      "Steamin'" was on the "Stop Me" 12"). I happen to really
      like the song "You're A Liar".<br><br>And, just from
      some of the tapes that Gallo made for me, I know that,
      aside from "Steppin' Stone", Steppenwolf's "Born to be
      Wild" was also in the set in the early days.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.