Re: FAVOURITE ANVIL ALBUM

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 8, 2001
      Ah I can not really pick one to be my favorite
      but my favorites are Plugged,Speed,Metal,Forged and
      Backwaxed. It always confuses me when Anvil does shows in
      the US why they do not do more from Plugged that is
      one damn headbanging headsmashing cd. Doctor
      Kervorkian is a video why not do that one live in The USA
      Lips????? Anvil should also play longer sets I can never
      get enough of Anvil. O.K. Over and Out - WIPY
      2001.......
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?