Re: Bang your head

    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 3, 2001
      PfP LP ZYX Metallic (it was released in '89 not
      '88)<br>FiF LP Attic pressed in Germany I think (it differs
      from the other at least)<br>PaP CD MetalBlade made in
      Germany<br>PfP CD Massacre
      did the German pressing differ?<br><br>You should
      have picked them up. I would have bought them from
      you.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23 6:07 AM

        > Where is everyone tonight?