Re: Correction....

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 2, 2001
      Ah its Yahoo not yahho anways yahoo are pricks
      now for being anti porn . Porno rules I love watching
      porno sluts like Christy Canyon,Kay
      Parker,Celeste,Whitney Wonders,Little Oral Annie,Erica Boyer and many
      others. What do expect from the hypocritical US and
      Canada is worse on its porn policies. Well yeah like
      Anvil says shrimp boat to tuna town or as Usurper says
      Pussy rules.........
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?