Re: Correction....

  • skyerider29
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hello wipy, as a long time Heep-fan I have to
      tell you that Heep do -of course- sound like they did
      in the mid-seventies. Albums like "Raging silence",
      Sea of light" or "Sonic Origami" are great and have
      these typical Heep-trademarks, but -of course- can't
      reach the standard of the legendary "Salisbury" or
      "Return to fantasy". But Heep is still (and will be) one
      of the best live-bands I've ever seen. I guess i saw
      them around 12 times and each of it was a real
      pleasure. Mick Box is one of the best guitar-players, he
      has a kind of a special magic. Well, and songs like
      "July morning" or "The wizard" are simply
      Skyerider
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?