Re: BYH

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hell yeah Lips you are a legend indeed yeah
      Twisted kicked ass in the old daze sorry I do not care
      for hardcore too much. I am pretty sure in Widowmaker
      Dee had a dude from Carnivore in his band. I saw this
      big time poser band in Lima over the weekend rata
      blanca but out of like the 15 or so songs they did 3
      were kind of alright R.B. is from Argentina maybe one
      day Anvil will play Lima or Baron Rojo or Obus or
      Luzbel from Mexico. I herd 2 new cuts from Priest I did
      not like it too much. Well I gotta fly Talk to ya all
      Later....
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?