You can´t stop Rock´N´Roll !

  • lemmyrocknroll
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jul 1 10:05 AM
      "Thanx" guys for the incredible show at the BYH
      in Balingen !<br>Metalpounder, Skyerider29 and I
      were on cloud 9 (and many others, too - there were a
      lot of smiling faces in the audience after the gig).
      "Under The Blade". <br>Hey Metalpounder, I hope that you
      and your friends came back save to Sweden !<br>I�ve
      just arrived from the BYH and I�m quite a wrack now. I
      have to get some sleep now (the first real one in the
      last 3 days...).
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?