Re: It´s time for - He's gone

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 28, 2001
      10 000 persons...Will I see it one of these days?
      I don't think so. Germany has always been different
      about music, not only for the Metal.<br><br>I read on
      the homepage there's a "camping" just beside the
      place they give their show. It seems that people prefer
      the camping to the motels. It must be a "cigar"
      camping...Sure, it's going to be great! <br><br>Lemmy and Peter
      are surely going to be in shape, coming back from
      that Festival :)
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?