Sorry Lips,Glen,Rob and Ivan............

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 19, 2001
      Sorry bros I did not make it to Kalamazoo but I
      was there in Spirit no not the late Randy Califonias
      band but yeh my spirit was there. Yeh Yeah Mr. David
      Fernandez like I told you lives like 8 hours away by bus to
      D.F. Ya Distrito Federal Mexico City that is where I
      also heard Absolutley and Decibels by Razor yep Razor
      I did find in a few underground shops in Mexico
      City.Maybe Mr. David Fernandez can help get you some shows
      in to Mexico. Hey Rob rememember all those neat punk
      and metal flyers I used to send to you in Mexico?
      Well Saxon finally did play Mexico earlier this year
      with my buddies Mexican GODZ Transmetal... Go to
      www.saxon747.com for all that happened on that and
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23 6:07 AM

        > Where is everyone tonight?