Re: T-Shirts

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 13, 2001
      Oh, you're right. Hee! It begins like that, they
      call it Alzeimer... :) No, I really think that the
      Canadian came here in the early 80' and their shirts were
      with the same design. If it's not Kick aXe, it was may
      be Krokus. But, thanks Slug!<br><br>I'll go to your
      site. I was a prog fan until 17 years old. Well, prog
      metal must be good. But I heard the one with the
      mandoline and loved it.<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?