Re: Is this what Americans think?

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 6, 2001
      "Who support who", don't you see that we really
      don't care, stupid! You don't like Anvil? Go away and
      let us free to like "who" we want. I don't know from
      which band you're from, but you can be sure that this
      band is on my blacklist now. <br><br>First, because a
      real artist never spit at the face of a band that
      stayed on the road during 22 years. You won't do 5 years
      in the world of metal, no guts! Finally, to pretend
      that Reiner doesn't show any talent well, your brain
      must me burned by some chimical substances. Why don't
      you stop to sniff glue?<br><br>You bug me! Tell the
      name of your band. Come on, tell it. Don't you have
      any web page with a guest book or a board. I would be
      "glad" to visit it.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?