Re: Loudness unmasked ! Problem child :

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 4, 2001
      I'm sure Lips would like to know that you played
      Anvil's songs. "Forged in Fire" is a great song, but
      "Winged assasins" is on my "TOP" favorites. In that song,
      you really felt attacked by something, it was caused
      by the sound of guitars and the "panicking" mood. I
      love that song. I said once that Glen5 was the first
      basist with talent to play for Anvil but I bluffed. I
      wanted him to write a message :) Dickson was great too,
      he had his style and I don't know why the bass
      wasn't more intense during the time he was in the band.
      And he had a really special presence on stage, he's
      tall that guy!<br><br>It's crazy that your band was
      called "Capharnaum" cos here, when the "free for all" is
      on, we say "it's a real Capharnaum!". No, Loudnessfr,
      Lips won't be upset that another guitarist's pic is in
      my album...He's one of the greatest for me and many
      other of my friends (that hate computers). It just fun
      sometimes to look at. The Club is Anvil but we are also
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.