Loudness unmasked ! Problem child : Tang

  • loudnessfr
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 3 6:08 PM
      Are you sure that it's good to show the face of
      LOUDNESS ? ;-)<br><br>Hum, I don't know if Mr LIPS
      appreciate another guy in his band !!!<br><br>But, I
      remember that I played some ANVIL songs with my band, like
      "Metal on Metal", "School love", "At the apartment",
      "Shadow zone" or "Never deceive me", but I never played
      the same solos of LIPS because this guitarist is
      unique !<br><br>My favourite ANVIL song is "WINGED
      ASSASSINS"<br><br>LOUDNESSFR
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?