Hey JJ!

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 3, 2001
      No, I'm not going to Michigan because it's far
      from my town. It's like I'm living in North Pole and
      Michigan is far as Toronto. I like Anvil music, but by
      car; it's a ride! By the way, Metalpounder is supposed
      to do over 10 hours, I think he wrote in his email
      18 hours by car to go at the BYH Festival. He can't
      wait to go there, now I think he's doing his exams.
      We're going to have a good reporter for that gig
      :)<br><br>I'll have my new computer Wednesday. I'm making a big
      back-up. I'm always on 97.7 HTZ.FM now, and I'm "plugged
      in permanence". I'm going to give my old computer
      (cos it's still working fine, just too slow) to a
      young student with no money who's bright. I phoned in a
      school and they're going to call me back to tell me when
      he's or she's going to take it.<br><br>Yes, in fact,
      women writes, women talks, but it's a chance cos it
      would be dead here :) Loudnessfr, stay with us please.
      And for those who don't know, the anvil is the symbol
      of a woman in Africa since a thousands years...For
      the vikings and the celtics, it was the same. The
      hammer hitting the anvil was like...was symbolic. I'm
      not kidding. Loudness, can you find it in your books
      of the middle age, please? <br><br>See
      you!<br><br>Tange :)
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003