Viruses

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 2, 2001
      I had 3 in 2 days. I have Norton and it analyses
      each email that enter in my inbox. If there's a virus,
      Norton put it "en quarantaine" (means isolated) and I
      can delete it. I had "Snow white and the seven...",
      "Service de garderie" and I don't remember the other. I'm
      sorry for your computer JJ. But, viruses make you write
      a longer message, it's funny just for that.
      that takes the real email adresses that enter in my
      inbox. But the person was wise, because each viruse was
      from a different place. <br>You know who solved my
      problem? MY NEIGHBOUR :)<br>He came here with his dog
      (Blue Dannish)and the poor beast was dribbling on my
      shoulder and was affraid of my birds. <br><br>Let's find a
      member from Michigan going to the Classic in 2 weeks.
      We'll have a review of Anvil's show. I hope
      Metalpounder is ready to make his review for the BYH in
      Germany. Lemmyrnr and skyerider are going to be there
      too...We'll may be have different point of view. I can't
      wait.<br><br>Now that my contract is finished, I have the summer
      off. Today I'm going to shop for a new computer. I
      worked hard for it. I had a 75 mhtz and I'll get a 850
      mhtz. And the sound on my speakers will be HELL. I feel
      like a kid at Christmas...and Tony, don't blush: put
      other pictures like that on your page! Come on!<br>
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.