Re: Another flag :)

  • junjun0073
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jun 1, 2001
      yep! it's cool to have another female
      member!!!<br>hey loudnessfr, great pics!! i love them!<br>i think
      i saw them live around 1984, at the fest here in
      Japan, and the pictures remind of me that
      day!<br><br>well, sorry i've been away for a while, but i got a
      virus problem. have you heard the virus called Magistr?
      i clicked the .exe file from my friend and it was
      the beginning. it was a big disaster!!!<br><br>to
      expel this virus, i first started to update McAfee,
      which was pre-installed on my PC. i got the newest
      version and installed it, but it says "no virus in this
      computer". McAfee didn't seem to work for this
      virus.<br>next i tried to download VirusBaster2001. this
      program, could scan the virus but only quarantined
      it.<br>i wanted to clear them all, so i went to Norton
      site and downloaded the trial version. each DL took me
      1-2 hours, and at last it could expel the virus! it
      was 2 days after since that start. <br><br>so if you
      unfortunatelly didn't know anything about this virus Judge,(like
      i was!) and your virus scan was too old (like
      mine), clicked the .exe file happily because it was from
      your old friend (like i did), go to their site and DL
      the trial version. your PC will be safe with
      it.<br>Norton DL
      myself here.<br><br>hope you'll have a nice weekend!!!!
      :)<br><br>-JJ
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?