I'm not Alzeimer :) Post your hours

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , May 24, 2001
      Damn Yahoo!!! It made me post 2 times my message.
      It bugs sometimes.LOL :)<br><br>Post your "web"
      hours at tange_rine@... if you want to chat.
      I'll make a "brief view" of what it gives. Maybe we
      can find a way. Catdeli is right.<br><br>The chat
      will be about Anvil, but also about metal bands of the
      80' and new bands that "kick ass" (I hate to say
      that). We can chat also about metal shows we saw in the
      past years and describe what it was like, or how we're
      looking after the show :) <br><br>Tange
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?