Re: Plenty Of Power Rocks!

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , May 23, 2001
      Well, it was a big week-end for you! PoP is
      excellent, in fact..."The Creep" is special, it rolls the
      boogie with a sound very metal. "Beat the law" got a
      beat for bikers. But we heard that played live,
      "Computer drone" is the top.<br><br>Don't worry about
      re-record the classics, Metalpounder and me were just doing
      it mentally :) We're not the ones that take that
      kind of decision. Anvil must be so glad to have their
      rights back on their first albums, we're not going to
      tell them what to do or not.<br><br>Hey JJ! I told
      you...MMmmmmmmmmmm.<br><br>Tange
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?