Re: Just checking to see

  • tangerine125
    Message 1 of 1587 , May 14, 2001
      Don't worry with it, it doesn't work a way or
      another. I put a Hotmail box installed with my Outlook
      Express, gave that Hotmail address to receive my messages
      to Yahoo, and I don't receive anything.<br><br>Yahoo
      smokes green :) Finally, that page is in my "favorites"
      and I check it.<br><br>Loudnessfr: Quelles chansons
      pr�f�res-tu? As-tu entendu "Plenty of Power"? Est-ce que tu
      crois qu'Anvil pourrait aller en France? Ton anglais
      est tr�s bon.<br><br>Tange
    • Élaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?