Anvil... Greatest Metal Band Ever!!!!!

  • hawkeye20012001
    Message 1 of 1587 , Jan 5, 2001
      Anvil... Greatest Metal Band
      Ever!!!!!<br>Not!!!!!!! I saw these guys about a year ago..They
      stink...The worst metal band ever...Living Spinal Tap (But
      worse) And Lips playing his guitar with a dildo..Oh My
      God, I never laughed so hard in all my life.. I read
      in an interview on Hard radio how great the drummer
      is keeping time? My kid's Captain Crunch watch keeps
      better time than he does..Oh, and those of you looking
      for T-Shirts...They don't bring them because they
      can't afford to print them. On the tour I saw they sold
      shirts that look like they were bought from the
      Salvation Army.. Major freakin Losers! If you are a fan of
      Anvil Music, here are some more recommended listening
      you may enjoy:<br>Pat Boone..No More Mr. Nice
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.