Attic Records

  • thehelion
    Message 1 of 1587 , May 7 8:58 PM
      Good news to everyone. Attic Records who we know
      still has the rights to the first few Anvil recordings
      was bought out a while back by Song Entertainment. As
      of Friday May 4th/2001 Song Ent. went into
      receivership. Maybe now some of the hard to get Anvil cd's will
      come on the market at a reasonable price. I'm in
      contact with the trustee and am trying to buy every Anvil
      item that they have so that it can finally hit the
      market at a fair price. I'll let everyone know if I have
      any luck.
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?