Re: Sell-Out

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 1587 , May 4, 2001
      Nah Dianno is the man but Nomad sucked. The Beast
      rules. Pauls image is silly but he kicks ass. Sorry
      Blaze and Bruce are posers. Bruce was great with Samson
      and the 1st 3 he did on Maiden. Maiden have sucked
      now for many years. As for Saxon they kicked fucking
      ass on their last tour. Biff is so fucking cool. But
      one of the other Saxon members I think it was Nigel
      Clocker signed an autograph in San Diego and also wrote
      fuck Chicago that is uncool. They had anyways 300
      people at the House of Blues show in Chicago and only 80
      in San Diego. Well anyways Biff is Saxon. Dianno is
      Maiden. Iommi is Sabbath. Too bad that Iommi cd sucked
      pure alternative crap. Oh Lemmy is Motorhead. I heard
      that poser from Foo Fighters has a side project called
      Probot featuring Lemmy,Cronos and Tom Araya. Why must my
      metal heroes pose out. ABSOLUTEY NO ALTERNATIVE NEVER
      NEVER FUCK THE FOO FIGHTERS ALSO WHY IS PHIL ANSELMO
      ALSO IN NECROPHAGIA WITH THE MIDGET DWARVE
      KILLJOY??????????????????????????????????????????????
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003

        > Where is everyone tonight?

        my case: I worry.