Anvil interview in Snakepit's 9th issue

  • MSC1237
    Message 1 of 1587 , Apr 28, 2001
      Just figured I would let all the posters on this
      board know that we have an interview with Anvil in the
      upcoming issue of Snakepit. This one should be out in late
      May- and anyone who is going to the Classic Metal
      Festival in June in Michigan may be lucky enough to pick
      one up then as I should have some for the show
      (delivered straight from Europe- where the magazine is
      produced). Anacrusis is the cover interview, other features
      include Slaughter, Razor, Forbidden, Hittman, Agent
      Steel/Holy Terror, Chris Poland, Sentinel Beast, Malice,
      Viking, Seven Witches/Exhibition/Overlorde, Brainstorm/
      Symphforce, Powermad, Powersurge, Iron Cross, GilgamesJ,
      Vandale, Holster, Heavy Metal Records and quite a few
      more...<br><br>Email me at: SnakePitMagazine@... if you'd like
      more information- check out the website for sample
      reviews and
      Michigan Metal Festival this
    • √Člaine
      Message 1587 of 1587 , Jan 23, 2003