Hi!!

  • Big Daddy J
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
      Hi gang! Just a note to say I'm happy to be a member of this group and I hope rocks forever!! Does anyone know if there's a you tube video of the song Mad Dog? I remember seeing it on MTV 1 time in the 80s, and I thought it was an awesome song!! Thanks, Big Daddy J.
    • West Coast Pantha
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2010
        HERE:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD8P7aNGbt8

        FYI: LIPS is scheduled to call in to KNAC.COM on 10/31
        for a live studio report. Time is 11:15am (PST)