Anvil - Management

  • mrdamour
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
      Guys,

      Loved the movie... love the band... I am a rock photographer and I'm looking to do some photos at an upcoming Anvil concert. Does anyone know who currently manages the band or handles publicity? Your help is really appreciated!

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        The Rick Sales Entertainment Group

        http://my.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil/contact.htm