[Academy of Anvil] Re: New Member:Who is/should open for Anvil on US Tour?

  • ocesd214
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 22, 2009
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Raymond Mendoza <rjm65@...> wrote:

      > Dude, that ain't right. Winning a lotto implies they didn't work to get to where they are at..... THEY DID!

      You got that right bro. If any band has ever paid their dues its Anvil.
    • Ben
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 22, 2009

        > > Dude, that ain't right. Winning a lotto implies they didn't work to get to where they are at..... THEY DID!

        Nah man, you got me wrong.
        Of course they paid the dues..I was just pointing out that for most bands, getting a second chance at recognition after years of being (for most people) a 'what ever happened to..' act..Is about as rare as hitting the powerball...Most rock n' roll bands only ever get one shot, if they're lucky.

        Oh, I got another perfect opener THE RODS!