When is Anvil coming to OHIO???

  • zodiac_mccurry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      I just caught the story of ANVIL on vh1 and I wondered what ever happened to them.I remember when they were touring with the Scorpians and Bon Jovi.I always thought Anvil was going to be huge and then at the drop of a dime they dissapeared.I was looking at tour dates and only seen one date for Ohio...That sucks!!! Anyway.....if anyone knows of any other gigs close to ohio let me know.