Re: [Academy of Anvil] Hello from new group member

  • Eric Gaumann
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
      Welcome Cammy!  Good to hear there are new fans. :)  I think a lot of us will highly recommend 'Forged In Fire' and 'Metal On Metal' as great albums.  I personally also like the live 'Past And Present' as well as 'Pound For Pound'.
      Enjoy them with Saxon, that should be a rollicking good time!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
        Yup welcome Cammy!

        I like Forged in Fire, Past and Present, Plenty of Power and This is Thirteen! And they have great songs on all their other albums too! Check 'em out :)

        Too bad about Edinburgh - I am going to miss that gig, because I will be arriving there only on Nov 9th. but I think my fiancée who is living there right now is going to catch it.

        Take care,

        Jerry Fielden

      • Matt Ingram
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2009
          yeah.. welcome. I think my favourite Anvil album is Absolutely no
          Alternative. It's a great drum album :)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2009
            Hey Cammy

            You MUST get METAL ON METAL and FORGED IN FIRE.

            After that....I recommend THIS IS THIRTEEN.....ah hell.....just get the WHOLE catalogue