Re: The Anvil Experience - Gramercy Theater, NYC

    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2009
      Great review man!!

      I finally saw "That Metal Show" with Anvil a couple weeks back.....I can't believe Trunk couldn't answer your question.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, captain2man <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Here's my review of the night, which took place a little over a month ago....
      >
      > http://12notesisenough.blogspot.com/2009/04/anvil-story-of-anvil-anduhanvil.html

    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2009
        Thanks!

        there are actually a few Anvil-related posts if you snoop around.

        There will be another one after I'm finished reading the book.

        I definitely hope to see more activity here now that Anvil has the highest profile they've had since arguably 1983....maybe even moreso.