The Anvil Experience - Gramercy Theater, NYC

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2009
      Here's my review of the night, which took place a little over a month ago....

      http://12notesisenough.blogspot.com/2009/04/anvil-story-of-anvil-anduhanvil.html
    • Christian Bobak
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2009
        Well done! I loved reading it.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2009
          Great review man!!

          I finally saw "That Metal Show" with Anvil a couple weeks back.....I can't believe Trunk couldn't answer your question.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2009
            Thanks!

            there are actually a few Anvil-related posts if you snoop around.

            There will be another one after I'm finished reading the book.

            I definitely hope to see more activity here now that Anvil has the highest profile they've had since arguably 1983....maybe even moreso.