Anvil to appear on Jimmy Kimmel show

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 4:55 PM
      I was checking the upcoming guests of the late night talk shows and on Jimmy Kimmel's show website it lists this for Thursday, May 14:

      Actor Adrien Brody (Brothers Bloom), actors/rockers Steve "Lips" Kudlow & Robb Reiner (Anvil!: The Story of Anvil), musical guest the Airborne Toxic Event

      That is "Must see TV!" Now if only they'd let them PLAY A SONG!
      But congratulations, guys, on this added exposure.

      Catdeli
    • Will
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 9:45 PM
        *feh* I'll probably get screwed out going to this too.

        watch me...