JP tour?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
      Did anyone else hear the rumour that Anvil will be opening on the Judas Priest tour this year (with Whitesnake as support) or did I just dream that?
      I don't ever remember Anvil and JP crossing paths, do you?
    • Will
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Eric" <ericfg47@...> wrote:

        > Did anyone else hear the rumour that Anvil will be opening on the Judas Priest tour this year (with Whitesnake as support) or did I just dream that?
        > I don't ever remember Anvil and JP crossing paths, do you?

        Its supposed to be "select" dates not the full tour..i.e. Ohio and maybe Canada, BUT it would be a miracle if they got on the entire deal.
      • Christian Bobak
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
          I heard that rumour too.

          When you say "Canada" do you mean all of the Canadian dates or just select Canadian dates, like, say, Toronto, their hometown?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
            Potentially just Toronto...if that changes it because this film is reaching more folks and the new mgmt is very aggressive in pursuing more exposure for Anvil and riding the wave of all the success.

            Again spectulation on my part but an insiders guess.

            Wild stuff.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
              Yes..this rumour is been floating around. I will be sure to post something on the site once I know for sure from the boyz