Re: Happy New Year & some news

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      I just found out that you can indeed get free tickets to the taping
      of the VH1 shows. One way is to go here -
      http://www.jimflorentine.com/ for information and an email address
      to request tix. It says that they tape 2 shows a session and it
      takes about 4 hours in the afternoon. Cool way to spend a little
      time and if I lived down there I'd wanna go a few times.

      I also went to Amazon.com today and signed up for an alert when the
      AnViL book of the movie comes out.

      ~~Catdeli~~

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, captain2man <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      >> > In the news....Anvil will be on VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show"
      > co-hosted by long-running metal DJ Eddie Trunk (I've been
      listening to
      > his Friday Night Rocks radio show in NY for years). I've heard
      Eddie

      http://anvilmetal.tk/

      > ...and MySpace page....
      >
      > www.myspace.com/anvilmetal
      >
      > Here's to a great 2009!

    • Myche
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        * Greetings from Humboldt County*,*Northern California here .... deep in
        the Emerald Triangle, behind the mighty Redwood Curtain on the Lost Coast
        and I would like to send out a shout to my fellow Anvil friends*.
        *
        Good luck with VH1 and all future endeavors! Can't wait to hear a
        soundboard recording from the immortal ANVIL !

        If it's too loud, you're too old - get the F out, because you have been told
        !!

        Respectfully,

        ~Myche W.
        *