Re: Back from NYC

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Thanks for posting the reviews.

      Again - I'm sorry that I didn't think to get tix in advance...for me
      not to have been there was pretty upsetting to me.

      Actually - I got the message too late - but apparently they did
      release some tix at the last minute.

      It also would have been great to finally meet Tange & Catdeli.

      Hopefully there will be another big screen showing of the movie at
      some point...and I'm not worried about seeing Anvil again....I know as
      long as those guys are still rockin' - they'll make their way down to
      the NYC area every so often.

      Guess I'll just have to sit back & wait for the DVD release.