Re: New York showing is SOLD OUT!!!

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2008
      Yes, we do have our movie tix already. Got them first before any train
      and hotel bookings.
      Now I'm a little worried about getting into the concert because it is
      free and I haven't heard anything about tickets for that.

      catdeli
    • Christian Bobak
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2008
        Isn't the movie getting a general release first before it goes to DVD?

        Christian

        captain2man <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I just tried to get my tix for the movie - and was unbelievably upset
        to learn that the show has sold out.

        I'm happy for the guys that the theater is going to be packed &
        hopefully they'll get a great crowd afterwards for the show.

        Selfishly - as someone who has supported this band for a long time,
        has seen them play almost every time they've been down in this area
        for the last decade, and as the person who started this group - I
        guess I felt a sense of entitlement to be there for this.

        But I messed up.

        I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

        For anyone who was planning on making a roadtrip - I hope you got your
        tix (or at least - read this before you make the trek).