Re: We'll go to New York :)

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2008
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
      <rochedels@...> wrote:

      > I had my two days off, Catdeli changed his vacation and we're going to
      > see "Anvil! The true story of Anvil". We'll go to see them play for
      > sure! We had to let the truck in Albany and take the train. The gaz is
      > more than 4$ the gallon, here. Bush: burn in hell!!
      >
      > We're going from the "Academy of Anvil" to the "Academy of Music",
      > isn't great? We're so glad for Anvil. Not a band had the opportunity to
      > be in a documentary like this. I read all the reviews and Sacha (all
      > the crew) did a great job. We can't wait!! I hate to go in NYC but for
      > Anvil...I'll go.
      >
      > If our cheap camera works properly, we'll take some pics.
      >
      > tange :0)

      After all these years we're actually going to meet?? Unbelievable!

      I recommend getting advance tix - you don't want to take a drive down
      & take any risk. I should follow my own advice & buy them tomorrow.

      As I stated in an earlier post, though, I will be committing utter
      blasphemy and leaving before Anvil actually plays. A prior commitment
      from long before this event had been announced.