We'll go to New York :)

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25 11:06 AM
      I had my two days off, Catdeli changed his vacation and we're going to
      see "Anvil! The true story of Anvil". We'll go to see them play for
      sure! We had to let the truck in Albany and take the train. The gaz is
      more than 4$ the gallon, here. Bush: burn in hell!!

      We're going from the "Academy of Anvil" to the "Academy of Music",
      isn't great? We're so glad for Anvil. Not a band had the opportunity to
      be in a documentary like this. I read all the reviews and Sacha (all
      the crew) did a great job. We can't wait!! I hate to go in NYC but for
      Anvil...I'll go.

      If our cheap camera works properly, we'll take some pics.

      tange :0)
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 12:36 AM
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
        <rochedels@...> wrote:

        > I had my two days off, Catdeli changed his vacation and we're going to
        > see "Anvil! The true story of Anvil". We'll go to see them play for
        > sure! We had to let the truck in Albany and take the train. The gaz is
        > more than 4$ the gallon, here. Bush: burn in hell!!
        >
        > We're going from the "Academy of Anvil" to the "Academy of Music",
        > isn't great? We're so glad for Anvil. Not a band had the opportunity to
        > be in a documentary like this. I read all the reviews and Sacha (all
        > the crew) did a great job. We can't wait!! I hate to go in NYC but for
        > Anvil...I'll go.
        >
        > If our cheap camera works properly, we'll take some pics.
        >
        > tange :0)

        After all these years we're actually going to meet?? Unbelievable!

        I recommend getting advance tix - you don't want to take a drive down
        & take any risk. I should follow my own advice & buy them tomorrow.

        As I stated in an earlier post, though, I will be committing utter
        blasphemy and leaving before Anvil actually plays. A prior commitment
        from long before this event had been announced.