Re: [Academy of Anvil] The New York Premiere Of ANVIL! The Story Of Anvil To Take Place On May 31st

  • Matt Ingram
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
      "just may not be able to stick
      around to see the boyz actually rock out."

      blasphemous!!!!

      --
      \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

      JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
      http://www.joethrasher.com
      http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...> wrote:

        > "just may not be able to stick
        > around to see the boyz actually rock out."
        >

        > blasphemous!!!!
        >
        > --
        > \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/
        >
        > JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
        > http://www.joethrasher.com
        > http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher

        I know...I'm currently in my science lab figuring out how to clone
        myself for a night & be in 2 places at once.
      • Matt Ingram
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
          haha.. good luck!!