The New York Premiere Of ANVIL! The Story Of Anvil To Take Place On May 31st

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
      from Bravewords.com

      http://www.bravewords.com/news/88062

      "The New York premiere of ANVIL! The Story Of Anvil - the story of the
      Toronto band Anvil that influenced bands like METALLICA, SLAYER, and
      ANTHRAX, and the band member's ongoing quest to reach a wider audience
      - will take place a BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) on Saturday, May
      31 at 6:30pm during its annual Sundance Institute at BAM series which
      highlights films from the Sundance Film Festival.

      The premiere will be followed by a live concert with Anvil in BAMcafe."

      For more info, go here:
      http://www.bam.org/sundance/film_sundance.aspx?id=1168

      Of course...I already have rock-solid plans for that night...but I
      should be able to make the movie...just may not be able to stick
      around to see the boyz actually rock out.
    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        "just may not be able to stick
        around to see the boyz actually rock out."

        blasphemous!!!!

        --
        \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

        JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
        http://www.joethrasher.com
        http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher
      • captain2man
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Matt Ingram <mattingram@...> wrote:

          > "just may not be able to stick
          > around to see the boyz actually rock out."
          >

          > blasphemous!!!!
          >
          > --
          > \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/
          >
          > JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band
          > http://www.joethrasher.com
          > http://www.myspace.com/joethrasher

          I know...I'm currently in my science lab figuring out how to clone
          myself for a night & be in 2 places at once.
        • Matt Ingram
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
            haha.. good luck!!