[Academy of Anvil] Re: Anvil! The Story of Anvil

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2008
      Thanks man!!!

      great to see a recent pic of Dave
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2008
        I read a comment on Anvil MySpace that says that the Première of the
        movie should be in New York City at the end of May. Does somebody knows
        the date? I checked the movie site and didn't find anything. Thanks!

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Thanks man!!!
        >
        > great to see a recent pic of Dave

      • Christian Bobak
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 24, 2008
          All I know so far is that it is playing one more time in Toronto this coming Sunday, April 27th at the Royal Theatre at 608 College St. at 9:30pm. That might be the last of Hot Docs or it could be just a one-off at a repertory cinema. After that, I'm not sure where it will play.

          Christian