Re: Thanks for the pics!!

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hey Tange...it's been awhile.

      I can actually see that it's Allison...he just looks his age...and
      like a guy who no longer needed to keep up the rock 'n' roll look.

      Lips & Robb kept going - stayed a part of the scene - and kept up the
      way they needed to feel they should look. Doubtful that either Lips
      or Robb would look like they currently look if the band had broken up
      20 years ago.

      Thanks for the photos man!

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2008
        Maybe you're right. But Ian was looking like "Ian" on the last
        pictures that I saw. I think that feeling "rocker" is in the mind and
        it reflects on your appearance. If I look at Anvil's old fans, they
        look heavy. It doesn't matter that you gained some weight or that you
        lost a few hairs: you gotta rock! Getting old is awesome...mostly
        with the new technologies. I work out everyday with my mp3 player
        plugged on a speaker and I can't believe how small it is and how loud
        it can be. I found a CD of a band that I liked when I was 13 (Babe
        Ruth) and burned that on the player. "Joker", "Well's Fargo"...rock
        is like a "time machine". Then, I sat down at the computer and found
        Babe Ruth on youtube playing live at Ottawa! Music keeps me young and
        it's the same thing for Catdeli. He listens to all kinds of weird
        stuff and he just doesn't feel to wear like "his age". A t-shirt, a
        pair of jeans and you look 10 years younger. I have neighbors that
        were at Woodstock and they still look like hippies. Grateful dead's
        fans :)

        Keep on pounding!! Old Tange :0)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, captain2man <no_reply@...>