Re: anvil/sundance vid

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
      Isn't great? I've never seen Robb Reiner smiling like that! They all
      look so happy.

      I read the blogs and reviews and I found one where it's writen that
      they had a standing ovation.....plus that the movie is one of the two
      highlights of the festival.

      http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/01/slow-start-to-s.html

      tange :)

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
      <catdeli@...> wrote:

      > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwYEkoLT1M
      > >

      > Great clip! Sacha's cool. I mean when they first broke the news
      that
      > someone was shooting a film on AnViL, who actually knew of this
      guy? I
      > was quite skeptical at first. Sure it would be cool to us but who
      else?
      > Well, now it's surely going to be cool to the entire U.S. and
      Canada!
      > It has the potential to be a cool film to the whole world and who
      could
      > have seen this coming? Hopefully, we'll see Anvil! in theatres by
      > summer. Hey, isn't there a Toronto film festival? Film screening
      and
      > concert after!
      >
      > Catdeli

    • Matt Ingram
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
        the more I've heard about this movie over the past 6-12months the more I
        knew this was going to be a big deal for Anvil. This is only the start
        of big things to come for them! I"m very excited for them!!

        Matt.

        --
        \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

        JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band