Re: anvil/sundance vid

  • Jimmy Crackcorn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2008
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwYEkoLT1M

      Great clip! Sacha's cool. I mean when they first broke the news that
      someone was shooting a film on AnViL, who actually knew of this guy? I
      was quite skeptical at first. Sure it would be cool to us but who else?
      Well, now it's surely going to be cool to the entire U.S. and Canada!
      It has the potential to be a cool film to the whole world and who could
      have seen this coming? Hopefully, we'll see Anvil! in theatres by
      summer. Hey, isn't there a Toronto film festival? Film screening and
      concert after!

      Catdeli
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
        Isn't great? I've never seen Robb Reiner smiling like that! They all
        look so happy.

        I read the blogs and reviews and I found one where it's writen that
        they had a standing ovation.....plus that the movie is one of the two
        highlights of the festival.

        http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/01/slow-start-to-s.html

        tange :)

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
        <catdeli@...> wrote:

        > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwYEkoLT1M
        > >

        > Great clip! Sacha's cool. I mean when they first broke the news
        that
        > someone was shooting a film on AnViL, who actually knew of this
        guy? I
        > was quite skeptical at first. Sure it would be cool to us but who
        else?
        > Well, now it's surely going to be cool to the entire U.S. and
        Canada!
        > It has the potential to be a cool film to the whole world and who
        could
        > have seen this coming? Hopefully, we'll see Anvil! in theatres by
        > summer. Hey, isn't there a Toronto film festival? Film screening
        and
        > concert after!
        >
        > Catdeli

      • Matt Ingram
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
          the more I've heard about this movie over the past 6-12months the more I
          knew this was going to be a big deal for Anvil. This is only the start
          of big things to come for them! I"m very excited for them!!

          Matt.

          --
          \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

          JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band