anvil/sundance vid

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2008
    • Jimmy Crackcorn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2008
        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwYEkoLT1M

        Great clip! Sacha's cool. I mean when they first broke the news that
        someone was shooting a film on AnViL, who actually knew of this guy? I
        was quite skeptical at first. Sure it would be cool to us but who else?
        Well, now it's surely going to be cool to the entire U.S. and Canada!
        It has the potential to be a cool film to the whole world and who could
        have seen this coming? Hopefully, we'll see Anvil! in theatres by
        summer. Hey, isn't there a Toronto film festival? Film screening and
        concert after!

        Catdeli
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
          Isn't great? I've never seen Robb Reiner smiling like that! They all
          look so happy.

          I read the blogs and reviews and I found one where it's writen that
          they had a standing ovation.....plus that the movie is one of the two
          highlights of the festival.

          http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/01/slow-start-to-s.html

          tange :)

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy Crackcorn"
          <catdeli@...> wrote:

          > --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMwYEkoLT1M
          > >

          > Great clip! Sacha's cool. I mean when they first broke the news
          that
          > someone was shooting a film on AnViL, who actually knew of this
          guy? I
          > was quite skeptical at first. Sure it would be cool to us but who
          else?
          > Well, now it's surely going to be cool to the entire U.S. and
          Canada!
          > It has the potential to be a cool film to the whole world and who
          could
          > have seen this coming? Hopefully, we'll see Anvil! in theatres by
          > summer. Hey, isn't there a Toronto film festival? Film screening
          and
          > concert after!
          >
          > Catdeli

        • Matt Ingram
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 23, 2008
            the more I've heard about this movie over the past 6-12months the more I
            knew this was going to be a big deal for Anvil. This is only the start
            of big things to come for them! I"m very excited for them!!

            Matt.

            --
            \m/ HEAVY METAL EARTHQUAKE \m/

            JOE THRASHER - Thrash Metal Band