Anvil movie

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2007
      Anvil! The Story Of Anvil is the name of the documentary on ANVIL
      directed by Sacha Gervasi, who wrote the Steven Spielberg movie, The
      Terminal. It will be premiered at the Sundance Film Festival which
      runs January 17-27, 2008. Sacha is an old friend of the band's that
      used to do some roadie work for them back in the 1980's. The website
      for the film is http://anvilmovie.com

      Screening times for Anvil! The Story Of Anvil at the Sundance Film
      Festival:

      * Friday, January 18, 5:30pm - Library Center Theatre, Park City
      * Saturday, January 19, 9:00pm - Tower Theatre, SLC
      * Sunday, January 20, Noon - Egyptian Theatre, Park City
      * Saturday January 26, Midnight - Egyptian Theatre, Park City
      * Monday, January 21, 11:00am - Yarrow, Park City (press screening)
    • Eric Gaumann
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 30, 2007
        The link don't work.
        This sounds like a pipedream or a joke.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
          Why would I post something false?

          This has been in the works for a couple of years now.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
            just remove the period at the end of the link
          • Eric Gaumann
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
              Sorry Tony. I meant no offense. I guess I was in a less than charitable mood the other day. Musta been the holidaze. ;)

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 5, 2008
                no prob dude